Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web. I have many random thoughts, mostly I am passionate about them if they end up here, but I'm using this as a way to get my randomness out of my noggin'. Plus...it will free up my poor Facebook wall!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

When do I get a nap?

So...here I sit, at the library of all places on Halloween! This is not something I would have pictured myself doing at all!

I volunteered to help at the Halloween overnighter at my local library. 55 kids, ages 6-12, 5 adults, and lots of sugar!

It's been an amazing night, the kids have all been great, the program director is amazing and set up a great night!

Right now all of the kids under 11 are sleeping....so now, I'm trying to stay awake....first some FB, then some minor blogging, now onto email! Lastly will be some fun games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment