My first ever blog on Blogspot! I tried Xanga for a while...but honestly, after 4 posts, I was bored. Maybe I never understood the point of blogging back then, but the more oppinionated I become, the more I want to talk about it and my Facebook friends don't want to read all of my random rantings :) Why not Blog, and maybe someone will look at it, maybe someone won't, either way, I feel better for getting it out there!
Now...some random tidbits about me, so that you understand my random rants.....
1.) I love the word Random
2.) I'm 29 and planning to never turn 30...it kind of freaks me out
3.) I'm married...for the second and hopefully last time
4.) My husband and I have a cat obsession! We have 4 and so far we have adopted one once a year for the last 5 years (okay so we skipped one year)
5.) My husband and I don't have any children, but I did have a child with my ex, she died in 2003
6.) I have 9 nephews and one great nephew on the way and one niece who blessed me with a great niece
7.) I love to scrapbook and plan to blog about my scrapbooking and post my pages!
8.) I am obsessed with the Twilight Saga! I have read the Saga 4 times, and have had my tickets for New Moon since the first minute they became available!
9.) I love reading in general, but I get on "kicks" where I am only interested in one kind of book or author for a while. Right now I am in love with Memoirs about strong woman that faced any challenge and with vampires
10.) I am a travel freak and wish I could spend all of my time travelling...maybe I will start a travel blog or something and get paid for it! That would be awesome!
11.) I am technically employed, but really am unemployed, my company laid me off in Sept. '08 and has since brought me back as a contractor helping on random projects...but it could end at any time.
12.) Some of my closests friends are pregnant and about to welcome their first babies into their families! I am so excited for them....and can't wait to fill my baby void :)
13.) I HATE President Obama and will not be afraid to speak about it here. I don't hate him in the sense that I wish he wasn't here, I hate him in the sense, I really wish the American people were smart and left him in Chicago where he could rot and get old and unimportant. He scares me!
14.) I was not a huge fan of John McCain or Sara Palin...but I thought they were better than the other option.
15.) I am Pro-Life
16.) I am Pro-military
17.) I am Pro-American
18.) I am Pro-Gun laws
19.) I like to think I am Republican with some liberal interests
20.) I am christian...although I don't act on it (I will blog my thoughts on this at some point)
21.) I love movies...expecially disaster movies and Lifetime sappy chic flicks
22.) I like music and really only appreciate it when I need something to dull the silence or block the noise
23.) I still love New Kids on The Block! I am a Blockhead!
24.) I am Pro-Public Education
25.) I am a College Graduate - I have my Bachelor's degree in Management/specialized in Finance and my Associates degree in Business Administration minoring in Marketing ~ Although I have no idea what I want to do with my life
26.) I hate my house and wish I could afford to burn it down or knock it down and start all over...that was a huge mistake~buying that house....
27.) I have been blessed with good neighbors! They know how to be neighbors and how not to cross certain neighborly lines
28.) I have been recently traumatized by one of my neighbor's house fires.
29.) I was an exchange student my junior year of high school. I lived and went to school in East and West Germany in 1996
30.) My favorite foods are Mexican and Italian....Chicken Fajitas are like the best thing ever! Love them! Although a local restaurant makes the best Burritos I have ever had!
31.) I am absolutely terrified of Fish...real fish that are swimming in the water with me...any other kind does not scare me...but fish in the water....*shivers* ugh!
32.) I am loyal to Ford! I love my Ford Fusion! I hope to replace it with a Hybrid version once it is paid off!
33.) My Favorite American Cities so far are Chicago and San Diego and Old San Juan Puerto Rico!
34.) My favorite foreign cities so far are Toronto and Berlin - both are amazing!
35.) I've always dreamed of living in the city...Chicago is my absolute favorite! I never get enough of that city!
36.) the last point for now....due to the wonderful world of technology....my spelling and grammar suck! So please excuse the errors...I will do my best to not let them occur!
No comments:
Post a Comment