Sometimes I let the bad things in my life take over and rule the day. Today I want to make sure that I know what I am Thankful for (in no particular order)and make those things rule today!
1. My husband
2. I have a home
3. I have a job
4. My 4 kitties :)
5. The 9 short months with my daughter
6. Christmas Music
7. My friends...the close ones and the ones that live far away...every single one of them play a part in my life...whether big or small, I am Thankful for them all!
8. My nephews and nieces! I never knew I could love other peoples kids so much! :)
9. My coworkers...they keep me sane during the day :)
10. I have a car
11. Being able to spend the holidays with my families.
12. Hoodies!
13. Our Firefighters and police forces
14. Our Military
15. Toys for Tots - All kids should have something under the tree!
16. The Giving Tree sponsored by Wood TV 8
17. The Red Cross and everything they do for everyone
18. Cruises - and the fact that I can afford them...on occasion
19. The Caribbean Islands...how else would we relax?
20. My neighbors
21. Facebook . well sometimes I am Thankful...other times I curse how addicted I am!
22. My sight, hearing, taste buds, the fact I can move all of my limbs, fingers, and toes
23. Beauticians!
24. Wine Makers!
25. Mini-vacations
26. Cell Phones
27. Helen Devos Children's Hospital
28. Babies...Babies...and more Babies! All of my friends seem to be having them and I love it!
29. Skechers
30. Weight Watchers
31. Old Navy
32. Politics and Religion - Keeps life exciting
33. Freedom
34. Justice
35. Oreos...mmmmm they are always "just what you needed"
36. Unemployment benefits...without them...myself and many of my friends wouldn't have made it through the tough times
37. Coupons!
38. Thrift Shops
39. Antique Shops
40. Scrapbooking...and my scrapbooking buddies :)
41. Fall Leaves and Fall Colors
42. Road trips
43. Walks....especially when you see things you never knew were there, because you walked and didn't drive
44. Bottle Deposits - How else do you pay for groceries when you are all out of money :)
45. Love - whether it's with your husband...your first love...family or friends...love is amazing and everlasting!
46. Music!
47. The holidays with family...my favorite time of year!
48. Books...nothing like sitting down and reading a good book!
49. The inventor of photography! Memories are so valuable...and photos help to preserve them!
50. This Blog...so I can share how Thankful I am :)
No comments:
Post a Comment