So, yesterday, I attended the United Methodist Church again. It was again a great experience! This week, more people approached me, I even got a hug! I was also invited to attend the adult Sunday School in two weeks when I can go back. So far, so good :D I think I'm finding a home for me :D
Going to attend my second Life Group meeting tonight too, we shall see how that goes!
I would strongly urge you to consider considering other churches as well. Jay and I thought we had found the right church for 9 months and we finally realized we should have looked around more. It's worth a look to check out several churches, I promise. If you still like the UMC, you can always go back. I just think it's a good idea to consider more than one church.
ReplyDeleteI am not not considering other churches, but it takes more than one or two weeks to make that decision! I think it will take me years to find the right church for me....for now, this is a start, and I'll go wherever God leads me to go along the way, and eventually find the right church family for me and my future child :) As always, I look for your input, especially with where religion is a part of it :)
ReplyDelete