Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web. I have many random thoughts, mostly I am passionate about them if they end up here, but I'm using this as a way to get my randomness out of my noggin'. Plus...it will free up my poor Facebook wall!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Job

WOW! Last week I interviewed for a job with a good company, it was my one and only interview with them. I have been technically unemployed (from full time work) for about 2 years.

This morning, that company called me and offered me a position with them! I am still in complete shock! I will get into the details, once I pass all the pre-employment screening.

It's starting to hit me...but not completely! My last official day (for the second time) with Nestle will be September 30, 2010, 2 years and one month exactly since they laid me off the first time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment