Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web. I have many random thoughts, mostly I am passionate about them if they end up here, but I'm using this as a way to get my randomness out of my noggin'. Plus...it will free up my poor Facebook wall!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Scrapbooking Getaway

So, if you know me, you know I am a Scrapbookaholic! I LOVE preserving my memories in a great way, I love spending time with my friends and meeting new people!

This past weekend was one of the couple Scrapbooking getaways I do a year. There are 4 of us that go, Lori, Kelli, and Amanda. Lori and Kelli are sisters, so sometimes you get the sisterly non-love, but it's more funny than anything, and all three of these ladies are amazing! I love spending time with them! We stay at a little hotel in Muskegon, MI, and crop in a room full of other woman who are doing the same thing. We share ideas, paper, embellishments, our fun Scrapbooking gadgets, like the Cricut or Gypsy. And of course, a lot of stories!

All of these things happened this weekend! We had a blast and I accomplished a lot of scrapbooking! I learned a lot of new things, not just about scrapbooking either!

I also won a new Cartridge for my Cricut! That made my day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment