Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web. I have many random thoughts, mostly I am passionate about them if they end up here, but I'm using this as a way to get my randomness out of my noggin'. Plus...it will free up my poor Facebook wall!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Patience

I got a call from an employer that interviewed my last Thursday. They left a message last night to call them back. I am waiting for a call back to my message... I am struggling with my patience!

I have a lot of patience, it takes a lot to make me angry or annoy me. But right now, I am so anxious! ;)

I am very hopeful, it feels right this time....they didn't leave a Thanks but no thanks message, I could tell she was in a conference room, she asked for a call back, and a friend of mine interviewed with them about a month ago, and hasn't had a call at all...and it was with the same people.....sooooo I am crossing my fingers! I need something full time with benefits soooo bad!

okay....on to more waiting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment